1) Bankers, according to the London Times, launder about 400 billion dollars a year or more in illegal weapons sales. The next time you hear of an African war lord killing families so he can kidnap young boys to become child soldiers and young girls to become child sex slaves, please remember that this could not have happened without the active assistance and cooperation of the bankers and the politicians they own.
2) Bankers told American businessmen that entering World War I would make the Great War last longer which would be good for the United States because it would bankrupt England, France and Germany. Calvin Coolidge on Veterans Day in 1928 said America had lost only 30,000 soldiers during the war but another 100,000 since the war ended. Those men had died of their wounds after the Armistice was signed. Everyone who died after 1915 in WW I died for bankers and Israel.
Posted in Campaigning, Central Banks, Credit, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Money, Money supply, United States, Video
Tagged African slave trade, bank, Calvin Coolidge, Catherine Austin Fitts, Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve System, MERS, Mortgage Electronic Registration System, United States
This is a remarkable US initiative by victims of foreclosures who have a group of “Warrior Layers” as their allies.
Together they mount a class action against the Fed.
May this become a model for more class actions against more central banks!
Posted in Campaigning, Credit money, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Gold, Money, Money supply, Printing credit, United States, Usury, Video
Tagged class action, Federal Reserve
This article is a neat summary of alternatives to ‘debt based’ money, created ‘from thin air’, and unscrupulously ‘sold’ as ‘money’, as if it were Cash, minted by Nation States, when, in fact, it comes from private bank(st)ers.
Posted in Bank of England, Bank of International Settlements, Blogosphere, Borrowing, Campaigning, Central Banks, Debt, Equity, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money supply, United States
When the Washington Post publishes The economic crisis was an ‘inside job’, it must be true.
Rejoice in the points that the author makes about the movie Inside Job written and directed by Charles Ferguson.
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America is an article by Pastor Sheldon Emry (1926 – 1985). If you have trouble with the server of freedom domain, please try here.
It’s an excellent and bold text with the following titles:
- Money is Man’s only “Creation”
- Money “Creating” is profitable
- Adequate Money Supply is Needed
- The Bankers’ Depression of the 1930s
- Money for Peace? NO! Money for Wars? Yes!
- Power to Coin and Regulate Money
- How the People Lost Control to the Federal Reserve
- More Disastrous than Pearl Harbour
- They Print it – We Borrow it and Pay them Interest
- And there’s More
- And there’s Still More
- The Interest Amount is Never Created
- If $60,000 is borrowed,, £255,931.20 must be paid back (14%)
- Small Loans do the Same Thing
- This is why Bankers Prosper in Good Times or Bad
- The Cost to You: Evnetually, Everything!
- For the Gamblers among my Readers
- Yes, it’s Political, too!
- Mounting Debts and Wars
- And there’s More
- The Constitutional Way – Every Citizen a Stockholder
- No Banker’s Plunder
- Stable Money
- Citizen Control
- A Debt-Free America
- Why You Haven’t Known
- Controlled News and Information
- Tell the People
- Audit the Federal Reserve System?
- Why Haven’t they Told You?
- What some Famous Men have Said about the Money Question
An excellent read by a remarkable person!
Posted in Credit money, Debt, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Interest money, Legalized usury, Money Myths, Money supply, Printing credit, United States
Tagged Bankers, debts, people, Usury
This press release from HM Treasury gives you the whole speeach verbatim.
A speech that does mention what used to be unfamiliar:
- the sovereign debt
- its interest payment
- the budget deficit.
But it glorifies the “independence” of the Office for Budget Responsibility whereas it means control of Downing Street by the City.
The tripartite system of Bank of England, Financial Services Authority and Treasury will be changed such that the Bank of England has yet more powers.
A new Financial Policy Committee will be created at the Bank.
A new Consumer Protection and Markets Authority is supposed to regulate financial firms.
A single agency is supposed to take on the work of tackling serious economic crime!
A bank levy will be introduced (the Robin Hood Tax???)…
An independent Commission on the banking industry will check the structure of banking under Sir John Vickers, former chief economist at the Bank of England.
In this video Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke has admitted that the US central bank create $1.3 trillion out of thin air to buy mortgage-backed securities.
Representative Ron Paul pointed out “Well, where did you get the money? You created this money. So you did monetize debt, and that went into the banking system.
Bernanke nodded yes.