Tony Gosling is a former BBC reporter who publishes this website about his own activities and www.Bilderberg.org about his studies of the Bilderbergers.
Bilderberg meetings have been convened since 1954. Agenda and list of attendees are being determined by a ‘steering committee’.
The late James Tucker published his 25 year diary of following meetings. Daniel Estulin has written The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, and Alex Jones is the Texan expert in the US with a very popular radio show and www.infowars.com.
FOI requests about George Osborne’s attendance has revealed that they ARE making policy.
In this video Tony speaks about the sinister NAZI-based past and requests Debt Forgiveness! On behalf of victims of white collar crimes, we have long been asking for amnesty, jubilee and the Government as Compensator of Last Resort.
Posted in Bilderberg, Bilderberg, Blogosphere, Campaigning, Debt forgiveness, NATO
Tagged Alex Jones, BBC, Bilderberg, Bilderberg Group, Daniel Estulin, George Osborne, Nazism, Tony Gosling
What a great email – hopefully it went to lots of bankers, too!
When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss Art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss Money – Oscar Wilde
Dear fellow Money or Artmoney colleague.
We all have heard that: “Money is the Root of all Evil”. In fact, this phrase has its origins in the Bible, which says: “For the Love of Money is the Root of all Evil.”
Somehow Love vanished with the passage of time. But what would happen if Love would return to the equation, and we would start asking ourselves: “What is the Root of All Money?”
Wouldn’t Love be a great answer?! Continue reading
1) Bankers, according to the London Times, launder about 400 billion dollars a year or more in illegal weapons sales. The next time you hear of an African war lord killing families so he can kidnap young boys to become child soldiers and young girls to become child sex slaves, please remember that this could not have happened without the active assistance and cooperation of the bankers and the politicians they own.
2) Bankers told American businessmen that entering World War I would make the Great War last longer which would be good for the United States because it would bankrupt England, France and Germany. Calvin Coolidge on Veterans Day in 1928 said America had lost only 30,000 soldiers during the war but another 100,000 since the war ended. Those men had died of their wounds after the Armistice was signed. Everyone who died after 1915 in WW I died for bankers and Israel.
Posted in Campaigning, Central Banks, Credit, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Money, Money supply, United States, Video
Tagged African slave trade, bank, Calvin Coolidge, Catherine Austin Fitts, Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve System, MERS, Mortgage Electronic Registration System, United States
This is a remarkable US initiative by victims of foreclosures who have a group of “Warrior Layers” as their allies.
Together they mount a class action against the Fed.
May this become a model for more class actions against more central banks!
Posted in Campaigning, Credit money, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Gold, Money, Money supply, Printing credit, United States, Usury, Video
Tagged class action, Federal Reserve
This article is a neat summary of alternatives to ‘debt based’ money, created ‘from thin air’, and unscrupulously ‘sold’ as ‘money’, as if it were Cash, minted by Nation States, when, in fact, it comes from private bank(st)ers.
Posted in Bank of England, Bank of International Settlements, Blogosphere, Borrowing, Campaigning, Central Banks, Debt, Equity, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money supply, United States
The UK Uncut initiative is a wonderful expression of the Signs of Our Times:
- it began with a Twitter hashtag #ukuncut
- what manifested as a sit-in of 70 people in a Vodafone store in London
- and spread across the country in no uncertain way.
Spread the word, join in actions, or at least smile!
One Good Cut instead!!!
With thanks to Inquiring Minds.
Posted in Borrowing, Campaigning, Central Banks, Credit Crisis, Credit Crunch, Debt, Economic measures, Government budgets, Money supply, National debt, Spending cuts
Tagged Bailout money, Barclays, credit crunch, debts, spending cuts, Tax avoidance and tax evasion, Twitter, UK Uncut, Uncut
Perfectly brilliant animated video:
- on a British site
- as “Plan B” for the British economy
- suggesting to cut bonuses and benefits to bankers..
Too much common sense!…
Posted in Bank of England, Campaigning, Credit, Credit money, Interest money, Money, Money supply, Printing credit, Video
Tagged Bank of England, Banking Services, banks, Banks and Institutions, Borrowing, Cash + Credit = Money Supply, cash crumble, Central Bank, Dishonest Money, Economy of the United Kingdom, Financial Services, National Debt
Say it in seven minutes! In VERY clear words. In no uncertain terms: when the Fed (or other central banks) print money, it is printing CREDIT. When they call it “quantitative easing“, it’s supposed to be ok…
And ENJOY this video!
This video of 4.5 minutes is good fun. It shows how “the debt message” can be conveyed in a million and one ways and especially by quoting headlines…