The Bradbury Pound in 1914 is the model for what more and more people are waking up to:
- banks create ‘money’ from thin air as Credit and charge interest for it;
- central banks lend it to governments – at interest – as national or public debt – as ‘public spending borrowing requirement’;
- governments have gradually handed over their monetary sovereignty and seignorage to the City;
- the myths surrounding money are being perpetuated by teaching institutions such as the London School of Economics which does not teach what ‘money’ is or who has the power to create it and how:
- the difference between interest-free Cash and interest-bearing Credit.
This ‘Writ of Mandamus‘ is a fresh approach to get the Government to act in the public interest (not just pay lip service).
It deserves support in any shape and form!
We demand that the British Government issues through its Treasury debt-free and interest-free money
……..as it did in 1914!
Overview of our country’s current ‘debt’ situation: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of International Settlements, Cash, Central Banks, Credit, Debt, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money, Money Myths, Money supply, National debt, Printing credit
Tagged Bank for International Settlements, Bilderberg Group, British Government, Central Bank, City of London, European Union, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, United States
This is a remarkable US initiative by victims of foreclosures who have a group of “Warrior Layers” as their allies.
Together they mount a class action against the Fed.
May this become a model for more class actions against more central banks!
Posted in Campaigning, Credit money, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Gold, Money, Money supply, Printing credit, United States, Usury, Video
Tagged class action, Federal Reserve
Perfectly brilliant animated video:
- on a British site
- as “Plan B” for the British economy
- suggesting to cut bonuses and benefits to bankers..
Too much common sense!…
Posted in Bank of England, Campaigning, Credit, Credit money, Interest money, Money, Money supply, Printing credit, Video
Tagged Bank of England, Banking Services, banks, Banks and Institutions, Borrowing, Cash + Credit = Money Supply, cash crumble, Central Bank, Dishonest Money, Economy of the United Kingdom, Financial Services, National Debt
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America is an article by Pastor Sheldon Emry (1926 – 1985). If you have trouble with the server of freedom domain, please try here.
It’s an excellent and bold text with the following titles:
- Money is Man’s only “Creation”
- Money “Creating” is profitable
- Adequate Money Supply is Needed
- The Bankers’ Depression of the 1930s
- Money for Peace? NO! Money for Wars? Yes!
- Power to Coin and Regulate Money
- How the People Lost Control to the Federal Reserve
- More Disastrous than Pearl Harbour
- They Print it – We Borrow it and Pay them Interest
- And there’s More
- And there’s Still More
- The Interest Amount is Never Created
- If $60,000 is borrowed,, £255,931.20 must be paid back (14%)
- Small Loans do the Same Thing
- This is why Bankers Prosper in Good Times or Bad
- The Cost to You: Evnetually, Everything!
- For the Gamblers among my Readers
- Yes, it’s Political, too!
- Mounting Debts and Wars
- And there’s More
- The Constitutional Way – Every Citizen a Stockholder
- No Banker’s Plunder
- Stable Money
- Citizen Control
- A Debt-Free America
- Why You Haven’t Known
- Controlled News and Information
- Tell the People
- Audit the Federal Reserve System?
- Why Haven’t they Told You?
- What some Famous Men have Said about the Money Question
An excellent read by a remarkable person!
Posted in Credit money, Debt, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Interest money, Legalized usury, Money Myths, Money supply, Printing credit, United States
Tagged Bankers, debts, people, Usury