I had intended to publish the previous post on We Who Oppose Deception.
But getting the right information to the right people at the right time might as well include such ‘mistakes’ that WordPress offers with its wonderful functionality of reblogging.
Here I wanted to draw attention to the book How the Banks are Screwing you and what you can do about it. I had seen the ad on the website of the Irish Open Your Mind radio station. There I had just listened to the interview with Michael O’Bernicia who learned everything there is to learn about
- mortgage contracts and how they are not ‘real’
- money and the difference between ‘real Cash’ and ‘phoney Credit’
- the insolvency of banks as a reason for NOT lending mortgages.
No, you can’t make it up. It’s all ‘beyond belief’:
- the satanic ritual abuse and killing of children
- the illegal actions of banks and their mortgage lenders
- the illegal activities of judges, court staff and the legal profession – when it’s about secret family courts or illegal mortgages.
Kevin Annett made this interview about the killing children.
He recently survived an assassination attempt in Canada.
Here’s another video concerning the British Royals in Canada: PaedoGate –
Proofs of a Paedophile ring within royalty & government.
The Bradbury Pound in 1914 is the model for what more and more people are waking up to:
- banks create ‘money’ from thin air as Credit and charge interest for it;
- central banks lend it to governments – at interest – as national or public debt – as ‘public spending borrowing requirement’;
- governments have gradually handed over their monetary sovereignty and seignorage to the City;
- the myths surrounding money are being perpetuated by teaching institutions such as the London School of Economics which does not teach what ‘money’ is or who has the power to create it and how:
- the difference between interest-free Cash and interest-bearing Credit.
This ‘Writ of Mandamus‘ is a fresh approach to get the Government to act in the public interest (not just pay lip service).
It deserves support in any shape and form!
We demand that the British Government issues through its Treasury debt-free and interest-free money
……..as it did in 1914!
Overview of our country’s current ‘debt’ situation: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of International Settlements, Cash, Central Banks, Credit, Debt, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money, Money Myths, Money supply, National debt, Printing credit
Tagged Bank for International Settlements, Bilderberg Group, British Government, Central Bank, City of London, European Union, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, United States
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 3,600 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 60 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
This development in Hungary is a remarkable change of the tide. I analysed the 10 German articles that led to Hungary Sheds Bankers’ Shackles in the American Free Press.
What I find most interesting is:
- the ‘F U’ to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is accompanied by a media law – to report with ‘political balance’;
- the controversy in political circles includes the EU;
- most German mainstream media articles illustrate the lack of understanding of the creation of money, but hone in on highly charged emotive words;
- the English speaking mainstream media are silent;
- if only the UK Government had its electorate in mind, it would bring back the Bradbury Pound by the time of its 100th anniversary on 7 August 2014!
Posted in Blogosphere, Borrowing, Bradbury Pound, Central Banks, Debt, Hungary, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Tagged American Free Press, BRIC, Fidesz, Hungary, International Monetary Fund, List of Prime Ministers of Hungary, United States, Viktor Orbán
Bring Back the Bradbury Pound!
Countdown to 7th August 2014
100th Anniversary of Historic Solution
to end Britain’s ‘crisis’, austerity & corruption
There is a deep malaise affecting our country – something is clearly not right. To catch a criminal, a good policeman will always tell you to follow the money and to ask, cui bono – who benefits?
The network of private central banks led by the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, have taken control of the world’s money supply to achieve global governance on their terms – hardly beneficial for the human race.
The way to ‘stop and reverse’ is to ask: Continue reading
Posted in United Kingdom, Debt, Borrowing, Central Banks, Bank of England, Money supply, Bank of International Settlements, Money, Cash, Government budgets, Bradbury Pound
Tagged Abraham Lincoln, Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Bradbury Pound, British Government, David Lloyd George, Forum for Stable Currencies, HM Treasury