This is a remarkable US initiative by victims of foreclosures who have a group of “Warrior Layers” as their allies.
Together they mount a class action against the Fed.
May this become a model for more class actions against more central banks!
Posted in Campaigning, Credit money, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Gold, Money, Money supply, Printing credit, United States, Usury, Video
Tagged class action, Federal Reserve
This is the subject line in my most recent letter to the Business Minsiter The Rt Hon Dr. Vincent Cable.
It links the creation of credit as ‘money’ as the CAUSE with victims of financial exploitation and legal oppression as the EFFECT.
To create money for the compensation of victims of white collar crimes, it suggests that the Treasury could ‘remember’ how to print money and mint coins…
Posted in Credit, Credit money, Debunking, Economics, Money, Money Myths, National (sovereign) Governments, United Kingdom, Usury
Tagged financial exploitation, legal oppression, victims
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America is an article by Pastor Sheldon Emry (1926 – 1985). If you have trouble with the server of freedom domain, please try here.
It’s an excellent and bold text with the following titles:
- Money is Man’s only “Creation”
- Money “Creating” is profitable
- Adequate Money Supply is Needed
- The Bankers’ Depression of the 1930s
- Money for Peace? NO! Money for Wars? Yes!
- Power to Coin and Regulate Money
- How the People Lost Control to the Federal Reserve
- More Disastrous than Pearl Harbour
- They Print it – We Borrow it and Pay them Interest
- And there’s More
- And there’s Still More
- The Interest Amount is Never Created
- If $60,000 is borrowed,, £255,931.20 must be paid back (14%)
- Small Loans do the Same Thing
- This is why Bankers Prosper in Good Times or Bad
- The Cost to You: Evnetually, Everything!
- For the Gamblers among my Readers
- Yes, it’s Political, too!
- Mounting Debts and Wars
- And there’s More
- The Constitutional Way – Every Citizen a Stockholder
- No Banker’s Plunder
- Stable Money
- Citizen Control
- A Debt-Free America
- Why You Haven’t Known
- Controlled News and Information
- Tell the People
- Audit the Federal Reserve System?
- Why Haven’t they Told You?
- What some Famous Men have Said about the Money Question
An excellent read by a remarkable person!
Posted in Credit money, Debt, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Interest money, Legalized usury, Money Myths, Money supply, Printing credit, United States
Tagged Bankers, debts, people, Usury