The Bradbury Pound in 1914 is the model for what more and more people are waking up to:
- banks create ‘money’ from thin air as Credit and charge interest for it;
- central banks lend it to governments – at interest – as national or public debt – as ‘public spending borrowing requirement’;
- governments have gradually handed over their monetary sovereignty and seignorage to the City;
- the myths surrounding money are being perpetuated by teaching institutions such as the London School of Economics which does not teach what ‘money’ is or who has the power to create it and how:
- the difference between interest-free Cash and interest-bearing Credit.
This ‘Writ of Mandamus‘ is a fresh approach to get the Government to act in the public interest (not just pay lip service).
It deserves support in any shape and form!
We demand that the British Government issues through its Treasury debt-free and interest-free money
……..as it did in 1914!
Overview of our country’s current ‘debt’ situation: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of International Settlements, Cash, Central Banks, Credit, Debt, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money, Money Myths, Money supply, National debt, Printing credit
Tagged Bank for International Settlements, Bilderberg Group, British Government, Central Bank, City of London, European Union, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, United States
This article is a neat summary of alternatives to ‘debt based’ money, created ‘from thin air’, and unscrupulously ‘sold’ as ‘money’, as if it were Cash, minted by Nation States, when, in fact, it comes from private bank(st)ers.
Posted in Bank of England, Bank of International Settlements, Blogosphere, Borrowing, Campaigning, Central Banks, Debt, Equity, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money supply, United States
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America is an article by Pastor Sheldon Emry (1926 – 1985). If you have trouble with the server of freedom domain, please try here.
It’s an excellent and bold text with the following titles:
- Money is Man’s only “Creation”
- Money “Creating” is profitable
- Adequate Money Supply is Needed
- The Bankers’ Depression of the 1930s
- Money for Peace? NO! Money for Wars? Yes!
- Power to Coin and Regulate Money
- How the People Lost Control to the Federal Reserve
- More Disastrous than Pearl Harbour
- They Print it – We Borrow it and Pay them Interest
- And there’s More
- And there’s Still More
- The Interest Amount is Never Created
- If $60,000 is borrowed,, £255,931.20 must be paid back (14%)
- Small Loans do the Same Thing
- This is why Bankers Prosper in Good Times or Bad
- The Cost to You: Evnetually, Everything!
- For the Gamblers among my Readers
- Yes, it’s Political, too!
- Mounting Debts and Wars
- And there’s More
- The Constitutional Way – Every Citizen a Stockholder
- No Banker’s Plunder
- Stable Money
- Citizen Control
- A Debt-Free America
- Why You Haven’t Known
- Controlled News and Information
- Tell the People
- Audit the Federal Reserve System?
- Why Haven’t they Told You?
- What some Famous Men have Said about the Money Question
An excellent read by a remarkable person!
Posted in Credit money, Debt, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Interest money, Legalized usury, Money Myths, Money supply, Printing credit, United States
Tagged Bankers, debts, people, Usury
This blog entry by Channel 4 economics editor Faisal Islam indicates how the Bank of England pulls the real financial strings behind the political scene and how the City of London runs Westminster and thus the country, not to say the world.
If only it was common knowledge that
1. the first national debt was established in 1694 by setting up the Bank of England; see http://bit.ly/aNRGPw; it resulted in a general debt-based economy world-wide
2. the purpose of the crisis was revealed by the 10-year budget analysis and the “kink” in 2008; see http://bit.ly/aGrAbn
3. there are fundamental differences between the Bank of England’s “quantitative easing” http://bit.ly/cVPxOJ and the Treasury “printing money”: interest, aka vested interests of greed and unaccountability.
May more and more people wake up and understand
- a Nation’s money supply is fuelled from a number of sources
- central banks
- banks and other financial institutions
- a Government’s budget is only a certain share of the whole of the supply – generally around 40%
- governments issue money as Cash aka M0,
- but they “prefer” to borrow, pay interest and charge taxes – for the benefit of bank(st)ers who issue money as Credit out of thin air and charge interest for it….
Follow the money and welcome to hopefully a new level of disillusionment!
Posted in Bank of England, Cash, Central Banks, City of London Corporation, Control, Credit money, Government budgets, Interest, Interest money, Money, Money supply, National (sovereign) Governments, United Kingdom
Tagged Central Bank, Faisal Islam, Mervyn King, politics