Bring Back the Bradbury Pound!
Countdown to 7th August 2014
100th Anniversary of Historic Solution
to end Britain’s ‘crisis’, austerity & corruption
There is a deep malaise affecting our country – something is clearly not right. To catch a criminal, a good policeman will always tell you to follow the money and to ask, cui bono – who benefits?
The network of private central banks led by the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, have taken control of the world’s money supply to achieve global governance on their terms – hardly beneficial for the human race.
The way to ‘stop and reverse’ is to ask: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of England, Bank of International Settlements, Borrowing, Bradbury Pound, Cash, Central Banks, Debt, Government budgets, Money, Money supply, United Kingdom
Tagged Abraham Lincoln, Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Bradbury Pound, British Government, David Lloyd George, Forum for Stable Currencies, HM Treasury
This is an excellent article that brings together a few important strands of thought:
- references to Congressman Ron Paul‘s positive and negative inititatives and limited understanding of the monetary system
- a superb quotation from Thomas Edison about the fact that the Nation should print ALL its money; his original article can be found here
- a most positive critique of Abraham Lincoln‘s greenbacks in the London Times
- a three-point action list for national governments:
- repudiate this lie of a national or public debt
- quit selling interest bearing government bonds on the people’s credit
- print bills on the credit and spend or give them into circulation in the proper amount “to move trade enough to prevent stagnation but not enough to permit speculation”. (Thomas Edison)
See our Early Day Motion “Using the Public Credit”: the first of our list of Early Day Motions since 2002.
And see Green Credit for Green Purposes – our submission to the Treasury Select Committee in 2007.