The Bradbury Pound in 1914 is the model for what more and more people are waking up to:
- banks create ‘money’ from thin air as Credit and charge interest for it;
- central banks lend it to governments – at interest – as national or public debt – as ‘public spending borrowing requirement’;
- governments have gradually handed over their monetary sovereignty and seignorage to the City;
- the myths surrounding money are being perpetuated by teaching institutions such as the London School of Economics which does not teach what ‘money’ is or who has the power to create it and how:
- the difference between interest-free Cash and interest-bearing Credit.
This ‘Writ of Mandamus‘ is a fresh approach to get the Government to act in the public interest (not just pay lip service).
It deserves support in any shape and form!
We demand that the British Government issues through its Treasury debt-free and interest-free money
……..as it did in 1914!
Overview of our country’s current ‘debt’ situation: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of International Settlements, Cash, Central Banks, Credit, Debt, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money, Money Myths, Money supply, National debt, Printing credit
Tagged Bank for International Settlements, Bilderberg Group, British Government, Central Bank, City of London, European Union, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, United States
This is the subject line in my most recent letter to the Business Minsiter The Rt Hon Dr. Vincent Cable.
It links the creation of credit as ‘money’ as the CAUSE with victims of financial exploitation and legal oppression as the EFFECT.
To create money for the compensation of victims of white collar crimes, it suggests that the Treasury could ‘remember’ how to print money and mint coins…
Posted in Credit, Credit money, Debunking, Economics, Money, Money Myths, National (sovereign) Governments, United Kingdom, Usury
Tagged financial exploitation, legal oppression, victims
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America is an article by Pastor Sheldon Emry (1926 – 1985). If you have trouble with the server of freedom domain, please try here.
It’s an excellent and bold text with the following titles:
- Money is Man’s only “Creation”
- Money “Creating” is profitable
- Adequate Money Supply is Needed
- The Bankers’ Depression of the 1930s
- Money for Peace? NO! Money for Wars? Yes!
- Power to Coin and Regulate Money
- How the People Lost Control to the Federal Reserve
- More Disastrous than Pearl Harbour
- They Print it – We Borrow it and Pay them Interest
- And there’s More
- And there’s Still More
- The Interest Amount is Never Created
- If $60,000 is borrowed,, £255,931.20 must be paid back (14%)
- Small Loans do the Same Thing
- This is why Bankers Prosper in Good Times or Bad
- The Cost to You: Evnetually, Everything!
- For the Gamblers among my Readers
- Yes, it’s Political, too!
- Mounting Debts and Wars
- And there’s More
- The Constitutional Way – Every Citizen a Stockholder
- No Banker’s Plunder
- Stable Money
- Citizen Control
- A Debt-Free America
- Why You Haven’t Known
- Controlled News and Information
- Tell the People
- Audit the Federal Reserve System?
- Why Haven’t they Told You?
- What some Famous Men have Said about the Money Question
An excellent read by a remarkable person!
Posted in Credit money, Debt, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Interest money, Legalized usury, Money Myths, Money supply, Printing credit, United States
Tagged Bankers, debts, people, Usury
An American friend once said “any publicity is good, just spell my name right.” After having read this fascinating review The Ascent of Hooey of The Ascent of Money, I also checked on the reviews on Amazon.
They prove what the reviewer writes: the credibility of the author is used to whitewash the status quo!…
Who would have thought that there is more to “money” than the Cash in our pockets or the Credit in our bank, credit card or PayPal account?
Canadian Mike Hewitt who publishes DollarDaze has put it into a nice graph, illustrating the variations from medium of exchange to store of value.