The UK Uncut initiative is a wonderful expression of the Signs of Our Times:
- it began with a Twitter hashtag #ukuncut
- what manifested as a sit-in of 70 people in a Vodafone store in London
- and spread across the country in no uncertain way.
Spread the word, join in actions, or at least smile!
One Good Cut instead!!!
With thanks to Inquiring Minds.
Posted in Borrowing, Campaigning, Central Banks, Credit Crisis, Credit Crunch, Debt, Economic measures, Government budgets, Money supply, National debt, Spending cuts
Tagged Bailout money, Barclays, credit crunch, debts, spending cuts, Tax avoidance and tax evasion, Twitter, UK Uncut, Uncut
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America is an article by Pastor Sheldon Emry (1926 – 1985). If you have trouble with the server of freedom domain, please try here.
It’s an excellent and bold text with the following titles:
- Money is Man’s only “Creation”
- Money “Creating” is profitable
- Adequate Money Supply is Needed
- The Bankers’ Depression of the 1930s
- Money for Peace? NO! Money for Wars? Yes!
- Power to Coin and Regulate Money
- How the People Lost Control to the Federal Reserve
- More Disastrous than Pearl Harbour
- They Print it – We Borrow it and Pay them Interest
- And there’s More
- And there’s Still More
- The Interest Amount is Never Created
- If $60,000 is borrowed,, £255,931.20 must be paid back (14%)
- Small Loans do the Same Thing
- This is why Bankers Prosper in Good Times or Bad
- The Cost to You: Evnetually, Everything!
- For the Gamblers among my Readers
- Yes, it’s Political, too!
- Mounting Debts and Wars
- And there’s More
- The Constitutional Way – Every Citizen a Stockholder
- No Banker’s Plunder
- Stable Money
- Citizen Control
- A Debt-Free America
- Why You Haven’t Known
- Controlled News and Information
- Tell the People
- Audit the Federal Reserve System?
- Why Haven’t they Told You?
- What some Famous Men have Said about the Money Question
An excellent read by a remarkable person!
Posted in Credit money, Debt, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Interest money, Legalized usury, Money Myths, Money supply, Printing credit, United States
Tagged Bankers, debts, people, Usury
Banks are responsible for money as debt, governmetns are responsible for money as sovereign debt and the budget deficit which fuels the increase of “credit money” and the decrease of Cash in the money supply.
How this affects the dollar as the reserve currency is not covered by this article, written by James Turk, an expert in gold investment, but you will find interesting, especially if you are an American investor.