The Bradbury Pound in 1914 is the model for what more and more people are waking up to:
- banks create ‘money’ from thin air as Credit and charge interest for it;
- central banks lend it to governments – at interest – as national or public debt – as ‘public spending borrowing requirement’;
- governments have gradually handed over their monetary sovereignty and seignorage to the City;
- the myths surrounding money are being perpetuated by teaching institutions such as the London School of Economics which does not teach what ‘money’ is or who has the power to create it and how:
- the difference between interest-free Cash and interest-bearing Credit.
This ‘Writ of Mandamus‘ is a fresh approach to get the Government to act in the public interest (not just pay lip service).
It deserves support in any shape and form!
We demand that the British Government issues through its Treasury debt-free and interest-free money
……..as it did in 1914!
Overview of our country’s current ‘debt’ situation: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of International Settlements, Cash, Central Banks, Credit, Debt, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money, Money Myths, Money supply, National debt, Printing credit
Tagged Bank for International Settlements, Bilderberg Group, British Government, Central Bank, City of London, European Union, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, United States
This development in Hungary is a remarkable change of the tide. I analysed the 10 German articles that led to Hungary Sheds Bankers’ Shackles in the American Free Press.
What I find most interesting is:
- the ‘F U’ to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is accompanied by a media law – to report with ‘political balance’;
- the controversy in political circles includes the EU;
- most German mainstream media articles illustrate the lack of understanding of the creation of money, but hone in on highly charged emotive words;
- the English speaking mainstream media are silent;
- if only the UK Government had its electorate in mind, it would bring back the Bradbury Pound by the time of its 100th anniversary on 7 August 2014!
Posted in Blogosphere, Borrowing, Bradbury Pound, Central Banks, Debt, Hungary, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Tagged American Free Press, BRIC, Fidesz, Hungary, International Monetary Fund, List of Prime Ministers of Hungary, United States, Viktor Orbán
Bring Back the Bradbury Pound!
Countdown to 7th August 2014
100th Anniversary of Historic Solution
to end Britain’s ‘crisis’, austerity & corruption
There is a deep malaise affecting our country – something is clearly not right. To catch a criminal, a good policeman will always tell you to follow the money and to ask, cui bono – who benefits?
The network of private central banks led by the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, have taken control of the world’s money supply to achieve global governance on their terms – hardly beneficial for the human race.
The way to ‘stop and reverse’ is to ask: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of England, Bank of International Settlements, Borrowing, Bradbury Pound, Cash, Central Banks, Debt, Government budgets, Money, Money supply, United Kingdom
Tagged Abraham Lincoln, Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Bradbury Pound, British Government, David Lloyd George, Forum for Stable Currencies, HM Treasury
Tony Gosling is a former BBC reporter who publishes this website about his own activities and www.Bilderberg.org about his studies of the Bilderbergers.
Bilderberg meetings have been convened since 1954. Agenda and list of attendees are being determined by a ‘steering committee’.
The late James Tucker published his 25 year diary of following meetings. Daniel Estulin has written The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, and Alex Jones is the Texan expert in the US with a very popular radio show and www.infowars.com.
FOI requests about George Osborne’s attendance has revealed that they ARE making policy.
In this video Tony speaks about the sinister NAZI-based past and requests Debt Forgiveness! On behalf of victims of white collar crimes, we have long been asking for amnesty, jubilee and the Government as Compensator of Last Resort.
Posted in Bilderberg, Bilderberg, Blogosphere, Campaigning, Debt forgiveness, NATO
Tagged Alex Jones, BBC, Bilderberg, Bilderberg Group, Daniel Estulin, George Osborne, Nazism, Tony Gosling