Green Credit for Green Purposes was our proposal to the Treasury Select Committee in 2008 – ‘to do it electronically’.
But on 7 Aug 1914 the Private Secretary to the Chancellor of the Exchequer did it on paper: John Bradbury signed the Bradbury Pound – instead of borrowing money from private investors for the Government.
Austin Mitchell MP has been tabling Early Day Motions along the Public Credit since 2002. It sounds so simple and yet is so profound:
- Help Re-Introduce the Bradbury Pound is one appeal
- Bring Back the Bradbury is an online petition
- The Greenback is a video about the US equivalent.
@bradburypound is the Twitter handle.
Here it is on another video:
- Bring Back the Bradbury and Liquidate the Banks (ukgovernmentwatch.wordpress.com)
- Bring Back The Bradbury Pound – Exposing The Leveson Common Purpose (antioligarch.wordpress.com)
- Help Re-introduce the Bradbury Pound (freeasthysweetmountainair.wordpress.com)
- WE, THE UNIONS, DEMAND THE REINTRODUCTION OF THE BRADBURY POUND – Roger M. (inquiringminds.cc)
- The Bradbury Pound (fergusonsodyssey.wordpress.com)
- Wise Money Matters – The Bradbury Pound (inquiringminds.cc)
- Bring Back The Bradbury – Treasury issued Treasury Notes (inquiringminds.cc)