What I find most interesting is:
- the ‘F U’ to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is accompanied by a media law – to report with ‘political balance’;
- the controversy in political circles includes the EU;
- most German mainstream media articles illustrate the lack of understanding of the creation of money, but hone in on highly charged emotive words;
- the English speaking mainstream media are silent;
- if only the UK Government had its electorate in mind, it would bring back the Bradbury Pound by the time of its 100th anniversary on 7 August 2014!