The Bradbury Pound in 1914 is the model for what more and more people are waking up to:
- banks create ‘money’ from thin air as Credit and charge interest for it;
- central banks lend it to governments – at interest – as national or public debt – as ‘public spending borrowing requirement’;
- governments have gradually handed over their monetary sovereignty and seignorage to the City;
- the myths surrounding money are being perpetuated by teaching institutions such as the London School of Economics which does not teach what ‘money’ is or who has the power to create it and how:
- the difference between interest-free Cash and interest-bearing Credit.
This ‘Writ of Mandamus‘ is a fresh approach to get the Government to act in the public interest (not just pay lip service).
It deserves support in any shape and form!
We demand that the British Government issues through its Treasury debt-free and interest-free money
……..as it did in 1914!
Overview of our country’s current ‘debt’ situation: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of International Settlements, Cash, Central Banks, Credit, Debt, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money, Money Myths, Money supply, National debt, Printing credit
Tagged Bank for International Settlements, Bilderberg Group, British Government, Central Bank, City of London, European Union, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, United States
Green Credit for Green Purposes was our proposal to the Treasury Select Committee in 2008 – ‘to do it electronically’.
But on 7 Aug 1914 the Private Secretary to the Chancellor of the Exchequer did it on paper: John Bradbury signed the Bradbury Pound – instead of borrowing money from private investors for the Government.
Justin R G Walker talks about it to Brian Gerrish of UK Column on this video and mentions the ‘credit of the Nation’.
Austin Mitchell MP has been tabling Early Day Motions along the Public Credit since 2002. It sounds so simple and yet is so profound: Continue reading
Posted in Bank of England, Central Banks, Fractional reserve banking, Money, Money supply, Public Credit Petition, Treasury Select Committee, United Kingdom
Tagged Austin Mitchell, Bradbury, Bradbury Pound, Brian Gerrish, Central Bank, Cyprus, Early Day Motion, Government, government debt, Greenback, John Bradbury, Treasury Select Committee, Twitter, United States, William Franklin
1) Bankers, according to the London Times, launder about 400 billion dollars a year or more in illegal weapons sales. The next time you hear of an African war lord killing families so he can kidnap young boys to become child soldiers and young girls to become child sex slaves, please remember that this could not have happened without the active assistance and cooperation of the bankers and the politicians they own.
2) Bankers told American businessmen that entering World War I would make the Great War last longer which would be good for the United States because it would bankrupt England, France and Germany. Calvin Coolidge on Veterans Day in 1928 said America had lost only 30,000 soldiers during the war but another 100,000 since the war ended. Those men had died of their wounds after the Armistice was signed. Everyone who died after 1915 in WW I died for bankers and Israel.
Posted in Campaigning, Central Banks, Credit, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Money, Money supply, United States, Video
Tagged African slave trade, bank, Calvin Coolidge, Catherine Austin Fitts, Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve System, MERS, Mortgage Electronic Registration System, United States
This is a remarkable US initiative by victims of foreclosures who have a group of “Warrior Layers” as their allies.
Together they mount a class action against the Fed.
May this become a model for more class actions against more central banks!
Posted in Campaigning, Credit money, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Gold, Money, Money supply, Printing credit, United States, Usury, Video
Tagged class action, Federal Reserve
This article is a neat summary of alternatives to ‘debt based’ money, created ‘from thin air’, and unscrupulously ‘sold’ as ‘money’, as if it were Cash, minted by Nation States, when, in fact, it comes from private bank(st)ers.
Posted in Bank of England, Bank of International Settlements, Blogosphere, Borrowing, Campaigning, Central Banks, Debt, Equity, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Money supply, United States
The link to Christopher Story’s tribute was sent to me with the comment “disturbing but worth a read”.
For me, the real discovery was the list of serials and blooks he’s been publishing for 37 years.
What a mind and what a mine of information!
The Real Story of the Money-Control Over America is an article by Pastor Sheldon Emry (1926 – 1985). If you have trouble with the server of freedom domain, please try here.
It’s an excellent and bold text with the following titles:
- Money is Man’s only “Creation”
- Money “Creating” is profitable
- Adequate Money Supply is Needed
- The Bankers’ Depression of the 1930s
- Money for Peace? NO! Money for Wars? Yes!
- Power to Coin and Regulate Money
- How the People Lost Control to the Federal Reserve
- More Disastrous than Pearl Harbour
- They Print it – We Borrow it and Pay them Interest
- And there’s More
- And there’s Still More
- The Interest Amount is Never Created
- If $60,000 is borrowed,, £255,931.20 must be paid back (14%)
- Small Loans do the Same Thing
- This is why Bankers Prosper in Good Times or Bad
- The Cost to You: Evnetually, Everything!
- For the Gamblers among my Readers
- Yes, it’s Political, too!
- Mounting Debts and Wars
- And there’s More
- The Constitutional Way – Every Citizen a Stockholder
- No Banker’s Plunder
- Stable Money
- Citizen Control
- A Debt-Free America
- Why You Haven’t Known
- Controlled News and Information
- Tell the People
- Audit the Federal Reserve System?
- Why Haven’t they Told You?
- What some Famous Men have Said about the Money Question
An excellent read by a remarkable person!
Posted in Credit money, Debt, Federal Reserve, Fractional reserve banking, Interest, Interest money, Legalized usury, Money Myths, Money supply, Printing credit, United States
Tagged Bankers, debts, people, Usury
The book Dishonest Money is a remarkable summary of the global money situation that we are all enduring. The chapter titles are:
- Money is Power
- Something for Nothing
- The Bailout
- Dreaming of a New World Order
- BUILDING a New World Order
- Honest and Dishonest Money
- The World’s First Central Bank [the Bank of England, established in 1694]
- How They Do It
- How We Stop Them
An Addendum is about:
- Ten Humans and a Banker
- Government without Income Tax
- We Have the Advantage
The book is expressly written as a beginners guide, and fits that bill extremely well!
This is a quote from Peter Joseph, the creator and director of Zeitgeist the Movie and part 2, Zeitgeist Addendum, which goes into the depth of the monetary system and a remarkable interview with ‘economic hitman’ John Perkins.
The interview can be seen on video here.
As a solution, Peter Joseph suggests The Venus Project. Based on my experiences in the UK, I’m taking a more down-to-earth approach via stable currencies.