All this on the basis of thorough historic research and 12 reasons:
- Independence of the Bank of England
- Role of the European Union
- Reserve Ratios
- Oil Prices & The London Intercontinental Exchange
- Private Finance Initiative
- Housing Bubble(s)
- Record Levels of Debt
- Bank Bailouts
- Past Inquiries
- Only a Royal Commission will do.
I fear that a Commission will, again, avoid the real issues of credit money, bank money, central bank money, interest and the role of the state vs banks as money issuing institutions.
But let’s take one step at a time.